Monday 18 April 2011

yeah!!!

Well, i couldn't resist. Today i went and weighed myself - 4lb off!!! YES!! check me out! So pleased. I am very proud of myself for this week. I have cut down to 1 sugar in my tea as well. I am quite enjoying one sugar. I am over the moon with 4lb loss, so happy. I am also very proud of my other half who has also lost 3lb! We are going to be thin and fit in no time haha. I missed breakfast again this morning but nothing new there and i am still not drinking enough water. A few little niggles that need sorting out with regards to this diet. Well, i planned on losing 1lb a week until the holiday so even if i don't have another loss for 4 weeks (as long as i don't gain any) i will still be on track. Although i am hoping that i will lose more in the next 4 weeks. I am a very happy girly today as you can probably tell but i still don't have much of an appetite. I have only had a peice of ham and a bit of pasta salad for my dinner and i am so full. Tonights tea will be pork chops (all fat removed) with potatoes, peas and gravy. I'm not sure what i am going to do with the potatoes yet though. Boiled or mashed? I have set myself a bunch of mini goals to achieve, that way it doesn't look so daunting. My next mini goal is to get below 13st. So, 7lb off will get me to 12st 13lb. My next mini goal after that will be getting into single lb figures so 12st 9lb. If i reach 12st 9lb it will be the lightest i have been since having my little girl. The last time i dieted i got down to 12st 10lb before giving up so it will be an achievement. Lets hope for another good loss next week to get me well on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment