Thursday 21 April 2011

Doing well!!

Still going strong on the old diet front. Despite being overly tempted by our local indian take-away. I am still not eating breakfast!! I weighed myself again today because i was convinced i was on the wrong path but turns out i've lost another 1lb. Very chuffed indeed. 5lb in less than two weeks is very good going i think and i am very proud of myself. I think even last time i dieted i had a chicken kebab from our local kebab house by now! 2 weeks with no take-away is definately a massive achievement for this household. Today i had a ham salad butty and a banana for lunch and salmon with boiled potatoes, green beans and brocolli for tea. I also had a ryvita cracker with low fat pate on. I am still having one sugar in my tea which has brought my daily syn allowance right down! I can keep this up, just need some motivation from somewhere as i don't seem to have any at the moment. I do want to lose weight but it appears i do not want to diet to do so. Unfortunately the only other option is surgery and i'm really not sure i am willing to go to such lengths. My next mini target is to get under 13stone. Only 6lb left until i am. I sometimes just feel like i have such a long way to go. I am most definately never letting myself get fat again!! far too much trouble to lose weight. I miss foooooooood. I am in a bad mood today mainly because i am sick of dieting already. I have a long way to go yet though

No comments:

Post a Comment