Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hungry!!

My lord am i starving!! To be fair i have been quite a naughty girl today and not in the way you might be thinking. No, i have not gorged myself on chocolate, in fact i have not eaten enough. I didn't have breakfast because i was a bit busy and lunch was only beans on toast (toast with no butter and reduced salt and sugar beans). I am writing this eagerly awaiting my chicken roast that is on it's way. I am going to pile high my veg - it's a good job i like it! Then i have got a nice selection of fruit and some natural yoghurt for pudding. I can't wait i am so hungry! Dieting is starting to get me down already, i think once i have had a weight loss i will feel better but for now i am going mad. There is chocolate in my fridge that keeps calling my name and a chippy down the road that is very very hard to resist. I miss food. I miss the local kebab house. I hate how i have become such a food junkie, i mean, i love my fruit, veg and salad but convenience food is so easy. I do love cooking but sometimes at the end of the day it is easy to just nip up the chinese and grab a quick bite. I am determined to stick to this, just need my dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment