Sunday 10 April 2011

Holiday = Diet :(

We have booked a holiday for September and that only means one thing.....it's diet time!! It is about time really though as i have been putting off the diet since i had my little girl but one thing is for sure, i cannot go abroad with a flabby stretch marked covered stomach. Me and my partner are both doing the slimming world diet as we have done it before and we know what we are doing, plus, it is one of the best diets out there for variety in my opinion. I'm hoping this blog will keep me focused for the next few months as i am likely to go mad otherwise. In total i have 4 stone to lose ideally but there is no way i can do that in such a short space of time. So, i will just have to make do with what i can lose between now and then. So, here are that stats as they stand at the moment:


Current weight: 186lb (13st 4lb)
Ideal Weight: 126lb (9st)

I have worked out that there is 22 weeks till the holiday and if i can lose roughly 2lb a week i can lose 44lb. This is my theory anyway, wether it will work or not remains to be seen!
  Today i have been a good girl so far, had an apple and a banana for breakfast and me and the family have been out for a picnic today so i have had some nice pasta salad, potato salad (all made with extra light mayo), some fruit, and a low fat cheese sandwhich. For tea we are having roast ham with roast potatoes (roasted in fry-light) with carrots, cabbage and a nice low fat gravy. At the moment i am doing the shopping online and getting in some nice low fat healthy ingredients to see me through the rest of the week. I am really missing sugary tea though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment