Friday 15 April 2011

naughty naughty naughty

I have been so bad today! It is now nearly 10pm and i haven't eaten a single thing :( I am just waiting for my tea of homemade green chicken massala with rice and half a chapati. It's my own fault. I have been asleep nearly all day, i have been so so tired. In a way though, even though i know it can be counter productive i feel quite good about the fact that i haven't eaten anything. That is a bad way of thinking and i really need to get out of it before it becomes habbit. When i was younger i did have anorexic tendencies. It all started when i was in school because i was a big girl and i did get called "fatty" and other things that i don't want to repeat. When i left school i decided enough was enough and went on the slim fast diet and started taking diet pills. I didn't follow the diet the way i was suppose to and didn't really eat solid food for weeks, only the odd bit to keep me going. I went down from a size 16 to a size 8 and ended up being really ill for quite a while. I don't want to go back to that so really need to keep an eye on my eating habbits. Although, if i had kept an eye on my eating habbits i wouldn't be on this diet in the first place. Ah the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment