Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's not fair!!!

I went to boots today to weigh myself and found out that i actually weigh more than first thought!!! So gutted but i suppose it is my own fault for just randomly guessing how much i weighed. Today i have been a good girl though. The fruit salad was my brekkie, for lunch i had the rest of the quorn bolognese in a jacket potato and for tea i have had a chicken stir fry. I've also had a couple of peices of fruit in between as snacks. I am pretty full now! I am still rather gutted about being nearly 6lbs over what i originally thought :( it has really put a downer on me. So, here are the stats now:
Start weight: 192lb (13st 10lbs)
Goal weight: 126lb (9st)

For now, getting below 13 stone is my goal. I hate having so much weight to lose, it feels like it will take a lifetime! I am severely lacking in motivation since this afternoon, not that i have been perticularly motivated so far. Just need to hang in there, hopefully once the first couple of weeks are over it will just get easier

No comments:

Post a Comment