Tuesday 19 April 2011

New DVD

I have just ordered Jillian Michaels 30-day shred DVD after reading about it on a weight loss forum. It sounds tough but apparently you can lose upto 20lb in 30 days so, i'm giving it a whirl. I have Charlie Brooks weight loss dvd but living in a 3rd floor apartment it can be tough doing a work-out dvd without annoying the neighbours. I'm sure they don't want to listen to the elephant dancing around above them haha. Anyway, my new dvd should be here tomorrow and my partner is going to do it with me. It sounds quite tough but i am feeling rather motivated at the moment to do this so hopefully it won't seem so hard.
  I have had 2 ryvita crackers with pate on and some pasta bolognese for lunch today. Was rather yummy. I even put courgettes in it which i hate and i ate them. Made sure i couldn't taste them in with all the other stuff. I am thinking of having something with fish for tea but not quite sure what. We were meant to have pork chops last night but ended up having home-made chicken kebabs in wholemeal pitta bread with slimming world chips instead. I went to tesco at 11pm to get some fruit as we had pretty much run out and spent over £30 on fruit and veg. It was worth it though, we now have a nice selection of snacks in the house for when we are peckish.
   I am craving an indian so badly. I would cut off a limb to go to our local indian restaurant tonight. The cravings have started pretty bad these past couple of days. I want take-aways and crisps and chocolate and cake!!! :( My partner is being really supportive so hopefully i will stay on track

No comments:

Post a Comment