Sunday 17 April 2011

Another slimming world picnic

We packed up another slimming world picnic today and headed off out. I forgot breakfast - AGAIN! Although when we got to our destination, which was a lovely lake with a nature trail and some picnic areas, i wasn't even that hungry. I ate a salmon and cucumber sandwhich and a hard boiled egg and a little bit of chicken and that was it. I am meant to be having boiled ham with roast potatoes, carrots and spring greens with gravy for my tea but i'm still not hungry. I had a small (very small) bowl of pasta with tuna and kidney beans earlier and an apple but i don't know what is wrong with me today. I am still craving weighing myself but i only have to wait until the day after tomorrow and i get to see how well i have done this week. My partner has already got a t-shirt that fits him better than it did last week!! I will be gutted and up my game if he has lost more than me!! haha, i will be very proud of him of course. He used a few of his syns today on a nice cake, it looked delicious....i was salavating just watching him eat it but i know all my willpower and hard work would disappear in an instant if i let that soft, crumbly sponge pass my lips. I have had a day of cravings today. Fish and chips mainly. Fish, chips, mushy peas and a nice cuppa for afters - may be even an ice cream....mmmmmm. Instead i had all the things i didn't want. I was very restrained though and am proud of myself. One more day till weigh in, i just hope i have done ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment