Tuesday 12 April 2011

Annoyed much?

I am really rather quite annoyed!!!! Since starting the diet i thought i had been very good and was following it religiously - until i read in my book that slimming world counts freshly squeezed juice and syns!!! which means i have gone over my syn allowance both days!! So gutted. However, it has given me certain motivation to be on the diet strangely. I am currently sat in bed eating a very nice bowl of fruit salad and using 2 of my syns for a nice cup of tea with sugar :D I haven't planned out what is for lunch or tea yet but i am sure a jacket potato and a stir fry will be involved.
    Yesterday i tried something new....Quorn. I have always been a big meat eater so the thought of eating a spaghetti bolognese without beef mince was wrong to me. However, it is much lower in fat than beef mince so i thought i would give it a go...it isn't that bad. Obviously, there was no comparing it to a lovely traditional spag bol but it was ok as a nice low fat alternative. I have plenty left over so may be that can be my jacket spud filling thiss afternoon.
   Another thing i have thought of doing is taking week by week photos, that way over time i can see my weight loss for myself. I am thinking it could be a good motivation booster. I am also going to take my measurements today and will record the difference once a month. I will weigh myself once a week in Boots using their weigh machine.
   The fruit salad was yummy.....might have to go raid the fridge for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment