Thursday 14 April 2011

Massive motivation boost

I remembered today that i had joined a weight loss forum last year when i started slimming world the first time and today i logged back in. I had a look at some before and after pictures that people have posted and they all look fantastic!! It has been a really big motivation booster for me because i know how much i want to do this. It gets hard sometimes when temptation kicks in but i think i am finally getting into the swing of it. I just hope i have lost something this week as i think if i have put on then it will put me on a really bad downer. I want to get back to the gym, i just wish it wasn't so expensive. It is £30 a month each for me and my partner. Another thing that makes this diet hard is him sometimes. He is a big foody and being part Spanish loves his olive oil and bread. I must admit, i am missing bread. Before dieting i ate a lot of pate on toast, somtimes upto 6 slices a day and now i can only have one i am missing it quite a lot. I did buy some reduced fat brussels pate from tesco last night which is only 2.5syns for 28g. I have missed breakfast again today!! I have been having bad nights with my little girl recently and as she is in nursery today i thought i would take the oppertunity to catch up on some sleep - didn't plan on sleeping till midday. I am just about to have a slimming world friendly full english. Although the sausage is 5syns :( Sausage, bacon, beans, egg, tomatoes, potato cubes and a piece of toast :) nom nom. Then for tea i think i am going to make a nice cottage pie with veg.
   A big problem for me at the moment is drinking. I barely drink anything through-out the day and i really need to drink more water. Cordial and juice is all synful so i can only have it occasionally. I do need to start drinking more. May be a "drink alarm" is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment